Cat Saves Family From Burning Home
Shortly after midnight on Wednesday, firefighters were called to extinguish a residential blaze in the Omaha (Neb.) area. They arrived to find the family who lived there safely outside, thanks in no small part to one of their cats, who jumped on Steve Wagner’s chest and woke him up as the fire spread into the living room. “That cat probably heard something, checked it out and thought, ‘Where is everybody and why are we still here?’” Wagner told The Omaha World-Herald.
Photo Credit: Sener AYDIN / Freeimages.com